Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving in Chicago this year! My mom, Grandma, Uncle David and Aunt Carole were all there, and we had a great time! Ben did really well on the plane both ways - he was just very active! Peeking at the people behind us, and trying to get at the the people in front of us.



Kim and Dan couldn't physically be there this year, but they were there in spirit! Kim sent us a package to open, and some gifts from her traveling and had us do a White Elephant exchange! She wrote out rules, but somehow I messed them up, and it became more of a free for all...


Ben picked his before we even started!


After all the swapping was done, this is what we ended up with! Somehow I forgot to get a picture of myself - I wanted the stationary but my mom had a death grip on it, so I stole a magnet and "roman numerals" eraser from David!



Ben claimed his present by chewing on it, so no one tried to steal his gift - good strategy, kid!


We pretty much all had a part in the Thanksgiving cooking this year, which was a lot of fun! All the food was delicious, and after dinner I felt exactly like this:


No comments: