__________________________________________________________________________
-
Nine Months - 21 lbs. 12 oz. and 28.25" tall
__________________________________________________________________________
This month has been amazing. I can't believe how quickly he's growing up. It seems silly, but I almost started to cry after we gave him his first haircut. He's starting to become a little boy, and I love it, but I am also starting to realize that he won't always be our baby.
Coming into the room when he's woken up from a nap, and seeing him standing there with a giant grin melts my heart every time.
He is such a fun, silly boy. His big toothy smiles and belly laughs make us so happy! His little games even make him laugh! If you don't make eye contact with him, he'll lean in close until you finally look at him. He thinks it's so funny - and so do we!
He's cruisin' around like no one's business! You can set up a whole obstacle course for him to climb over and maneuver around, and he just plows right through. His favorite places to pull up are the extremely unsteady lamp, and the dangerous, toppling bookshelves!
He gives the sweetest hugs and shoulder-kisses. He bounces back and forth to music sometimes, and squeals with joy when he's holding something he likes. He is such a happy little boy! Except when you take things away from him, or change his diaper. He's suddenly started to hate having his diaper changed.
He doesn't seem bothered when I tell him no - he actually thinks it's pretty hilarious. He gets a big goofy grin, which then makes me laugh so I'm not sure how we're doing on the whole "no" concept.
We love how excited he gets to read books or get ready for bed. He squeals and bounces, and looks at us with the biggest eyes - full of excitement! He's finally excited about bath time, and loves splashing around.
We love this kid!









No comments:
Post a Comment