I am seriously kicking myself for taking barely any pictures. I am really going to try to remember to take more the next time we get together with people!
After leaving Sarasota, we headed to Arcadia to see Grandma and Grandpa Gebeau! We were only able to stay for a little while, but it was so great to sneak in a surprise visit!
Then we headed to Palm Beach Gardens to see Grandma Caryl! We were greeted with a warm welcome at a neighborhood get together, met lots of friends and ate lots of good food! Ben spent the afternoon exploring the house, and we spent the evening chatting and catching up. The next day we went to the mall and Ben went on his first big carousel! He wasn't sure what to think at first, but by the end I think he was having fun. We even got to ride on a little train that went around the shopping center. It was such a quick trip, but it was so nice to be able to spend some extra time visiting. I only wish I had taken more pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment