Last month, Paul, Jen, Eric and Sara came from Florida to visit! It felt like forever since we had seen them last, so we were so excited they were coming, and they were able to finally meet Ben!!
We were so happy to see them all, and miss them so much already. I can't even express how amazing it was to have our two families together for even the brief time we got to spend with them. We can't wait to visit them down in Florida!











2 comments:
The tears are flowing! I absolutely loved every picture, every word, and every memory of this post! We love you guys so much, and meeting Ben was so important to us! He is the most amazing little boy who we love so so much!!!
Oh, and I need a copy of each and every picture you have here! I love them!
We love you too!! It was almost too hard to see you all - we went through Downs withdraw! But it was fun going through the pictures I took :) I love the one of Eric looking at the camera! Haha!
Post a Comment