I can't believe he's already a month old! But then it seems like he's been around for a lot longer than a month, I can barely remember what it was like without him. I do remember that I could shower whenever I wanted, for as long as I wanted, without the door open, though :)
He's been such an amazing part of our little family, and we're already so proud of him! He had his checkup this morning, and he is now 22.5" tall, and a whopping 11 lbs. 1 oz.!
So far, this is what he likes:
That's the bulk of his interests right now. Oh, and of course eating!
We love you so much, Ben! We're looking forward to another amazing month!









1 comment:
I LOVED this post!!! What a fun little snipit (is that a word?) of Ben's life! Love it! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Happy One Month Ben!!!
Post a Comment