Sunday, March 25, 2012

2 Weeks

Ben is two weeks old today!  He's growing so well, and it seems like he's already changed so much in just two weeks.  Here are some of his favorite things:


  • He loves his hands.  He almost always has them by his face.
  • He likes going over our shoulders, holding his head up and looking all around.
  • He loves to keep his legs as straight as possible, especially when he's upset.
  • He loves to smile in his sleep, we can't wait to see him do it when he's awake!
  • He likes to stretch out when he's waking up, raising his eyebrows and arching his back - it's one of my favorite faces that he makes.


  • He does NOT like being cold, and does NOT like being hungry!


  • He can't help but be absolutely adorable all the time!  We can't take our eyes off of him.









3 comments:

Hannah A. Sherman said...

Ive been waiting FOREVER for more pictures :) hes going to be trouble, I can tell :)

jend said...

Ok, so it's some what torture that the video won't play for me! However, I absolutely LOVE this post! I loved reading his loves and does not loves, and I loved loved loved seeing the pictures of you guys as a family, like the one in front of the door! And Matt on the floor with him! LOVE IT!!!

venece said...

So handsome! I can tell he's shear joy for the both of you. Love these photos and the video! Can't wait to meet him.