Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet Home, Chicago!

We went to visit my family in Chicago right after the ultrasound appointment! It was so good to see everyone - especially since we hadn't seen Kim and Dan in so long! We had a great time catching up, and did a little sightseeing while we were at it.

Later on we went to check out Navy Pier. I hadn't been there in a long time, and Matt had never been... I forgot that there really isn't a whole lot to do there, but they had an Oktoberfest celebration set up, so we all split a bratwurst and walked around.


We had a great time and miss everyone!!

1 comment:

jend said...

The other night I was taking a stroll though these pics again and I came across the photo of your sister standing on her husband to take a picture! I have no clue how I missed that the first time around! That cracks me up! She is so comfortable up there! Imagine what the people around you guys must have been thinking! hahaha! So funny!